It is as simple with independent contracting as with a traditional job:
- You are temporarily employed and receive a salary as an employee.
- You don’t have to deal with all the administration.
- We handle all the contact with the tax authorities.
- We handle your payments such as taxes, fees and VAT.
- On top of everything, you are ensured.
What about the differences?
When being an independent contractor, you can concentrate fully on your assignments. You can let go of all the administration that torments people who have their own companies.