Once taxes, fees and the Cool Company fee have been deducted, you receive your salary, which is between 60-70% of your invoiced amount, VAT excluded. With the salary calculator on the start page, you can easily check how much you will get as a salary.
Answers to your questionsContact us
We take 6.98% of the invoiced amount, VAT excluded.
You set the price yourself together with your assignment giver. Once you have completed an assignment, you fill in the form by entering the invoice information and payment conditions.
Cool Company helps you with all of this:
- Reporting and paying taxes, fees as well as VAT to the tax authorities
- Paying your salary onto your account, with taxes already paid.
- Insuring you
- The markets easiest and safest Enterprise Resource - Planning
There are no fixed costs or hidden fees.
You can receive your salary once your assignment giver has made the payment. If you choose the corresponding setting, your salary will be paid out automatically. Otherwise you can choose manual payment and decide for yourself when and how much you can receive in salary.
Please remember that it takes 2-4 banking days before the money becomes visible on your bank account.
It is as simple with independent contracting as with a traditional job:
- You are temporarily employed and receive a salary as an employee.
- You don’t have to deal with all the administration.
- We handle all the contact with the tax authorities.
- We handle your payments such as taxes, fees and VAT.
- On top of everything, you are ensured.
What about the differences?
When being an independent contractor, you can concentrate fully on your assignments. You can let go of all the administration that torments people who have their own companies.