Between Cool Company Skandinavien AB, company no. 556432-8390 (“Employer”), and the temporary worker, whose contact details are specified on their online account, (“Temporary Worker”), as follows
Temporary Worker Agreement
The Temporary Worker will be employed in a capacity specified by themselves on their online account on CC’s website. Capacity is specified by choice of work category.
- Type of employment
The Temporary Worker is temporarily employed (in accordance with § 5 LAS) during the time period of the assignment in time segments of 30 days at a time.
- Location of work and working hours
3.1 Location of work can vary and is to be decided by the Temporary Worker for each assignment.
3.2 Working hours should be decided between the client and the Temporary Worker, but must be in accordance with General Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
4.1 The net pay received by the Temporary Worker from the Employer is based on the price of assignment set by the Temporary Worker. The Temporary Worker is responsible for managing pricing as well as planning of annual leave, applicable insurance and pensions alongside other fees/costs not encompassed in the General Terms and Conditions – Temporary Worker. If the Temporary Worker is not engaging in an assignment then there will be no salary to be paid out.
4.2 Payment method is set manually by the Temporary Worker, payment of salary can be made when the invoice is paid by the client to the Employer. It can be paid automatically or the 25th or another chosen date (when the invoice has been fully paid by the client).
- Pension and Insurance
– Salary is paid out including potential salary sacrifice for pension as decided by the Temporary Worker. The Employer provide the option to allow the Temporary Worker to sacrifice part of their salary for pension.
– The Temporary Worker is covered by the Employers insurance for accidents (TFO) and the Employers group life insurance (TGL) when the Temporary Worker performs Assignments. The right to be covered by these insurances is conditioned to apply only if the Temporary Worker is completely healthy and able to perform work but also that the Assignment has been reported prior to when it should be performed.
Holidays are paid in accordance with applicable law (Semesterlag 1977:480), however, any booking of holiday must be agreed with the client and it must be reported prior to assignment to the Employer. Holiday pay is 12 percent of the salary (see § 7.1 in General Terms and Conditions) and must therefore be included in pricing of each assignment and the employer has no responsibility to control this pricing. The Temporary Worker needs to take this into consideration when calculating pricing of an assignment. Holiday pay is paid with payroll for the assignment. The Temporary Worker always has the opportunity to save for holiday to be paid at a later date.
- Scope and termination of agreement
The agreement is in place between the start and end of the assignment in time segments of maximum 30 days at a time. The Employer has the right to terminate the agreement with the Temporary Worker with immediate effect if the Temporary Worker is in breach of this Agreement or Appendix 1: General Terms and Conditions – Temporary Worker.
- Processing of personal data
– If the Temporary Worker receives or collects personal data concerning the Client under Assignment, for example to a private e-mail address, the Temporary Worker must delete this information when the Assignment is finished.
Appendix 1: General Terms and Conditions – Temporary Worker
Signing this contract is done by agreeing to this Temporary Workers Agreement and General Terms and Conditions on CC’s website
Cool Company Skandinavien AB Temporary Worker
Employer: Temporary worker:
Cool Company Skandinavien AB Name and contact details as specified on the
Company no. 556432-8390
Contact: Customer Support
Tel. +(46)010-330 30 11