Do you want to be a key player in a company that creates the new generation work life management platform for freelancers? Have you seen us in Stockholm metro and on social media? We are now looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team.
WHO WE ARE
Cool Company is a fast-growing Nordic tech leader who is striving for creating smart solutions for freelancers and businesses. For freelancers, we simplify the process of starting a business and help people realize their dream without having to deal with the hassle of complicated and boring administration. For companies we streamline the process of sourcing, engaging and paying the freelancers.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re now looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with deep product sense, that is skilled at demystifying the ambiguous, and has the ability to turn product specs into reality. By joining our engineering team, everything you do has the ability to make a real and measurable impact.
You’ll help plan and develop consumer facing features as well as tools for internal use and have a say in key decisions regarding our development plans and ultimately product roadmap. In this role you’ll report directly to our CTO, work closely with other team members, and will be based out of our central Stockholm office (work remote and in-office flexibility).
As a Software Engineer, you will be required to:
- Collaborate with our team to build, test and ship the consumer-facing product features and internal tools that power nearly all aspects of the business
- Help make important architectural and technical decisions that will shape and scale our APIs and systems as our company grows
- Build new features for internal and external stakeholders
- Bring a sense of ownership, demonstrate craftsmanship, enjoy collaboration, and have the drive to make an impact
- Help develop & foster our engineering culture through knowledge sharing and demonstrative application of technical best practices
- Design, test, and ship great code every day
What We Want To See In You:
- 4+ years work experience in software development
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (coding standards, code reviews, testing, continuous integration)
- Excitement for full ownership of projects and ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch
- Product sense and a user-orientated focus
- Experience working in an agile development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- You are fluent in English
- You have worked in financial development projects, esp. invoicing systems
- You have a basic understanding of HR workflows
- You are interested in or a part of the freelancing world
How We Like To Work:
- A team that understands the value of collaboration and believes in joint effort and success
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility to allocate some office hours for self-development or workshops
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Fitness reimbursement for 3600 SEK/year
- Office in central Stockholm with SATS in the same building
- Social working environment with activities and after works
If you think this job description fits you, please apply right away, as we are continuously expanding our team and evaluating all the applications we receive. If you think you are missing some skills required, please write a brief cover letter to demonstrate your passion and what you can bring to Cool Company with your qualities.
At Cool Company, we care about diversity. We welcome applications from all backgrounds. We strive for equality, and inclusion and to make it a standard in our workplace in every aspect.
Please apply right away to our TA Specialist Sandra Backman at email@example.com or 073-1814680