Full Stack Software Engineer
Changing tides in the job market are creating a new world with conditions that favour independent workers. Cool Companys mission is to provide services for contractors and their clients that facilitate this revolution. Come join the revolution and be our next Full Stack Software Engineer!
Who we are
Cool Company is a fast-growing Nordic tech leader who is striving for creating smart solutions for freelancers and businesses. For freelancers, we simplify the process of starting a business and help people realize their dream without having to deal with the hassle of complicated and boring administration. For companies we streamline the process of sourcing, engaging and paying the freelancers.
You will be part of a close collaborative team of 8 team members, both senior and junior developers. They work with a great can do attitude and by their three core values Empathy, Transparency and Speed.
Some technics we use
You are offered
- Good introduction and onboarding
- Possibility to work from Cool Companys nice office at Tegnérgatan or remotely
- Besides stand ups and workshops, you have a flexible type of working hours that focuses on results rather than time
- Social working environment with activities and after works
- Good benefits such as a competitive salary and fitness reimbursement of 3600 SEK/year
You’ll help plan and develop consumer facing features as well as tools for internal use and have a say in key decisions regarding our development plans and ultimately product roadmap. By joining our engineering team, everything you do has the ability to make a real and measurable impact.
- Collaborate with our team to build, test and ship the consumer-facing product features and internal tools that power nearly all aspects of the business
- Help make important architectural and technical decisions that will shape and scale our APIs and systems as our company grows
- Build new features for internal and external stakeholders
- Bring a sense of ownership, demonstrate craftsmanship, enjoy collaboration, and have the drive to make an impact
- Help develop & foster our engineering culture through knowledge sharing and demonstrative application of technical best practices
- Design, test, and ship great code every day
- Take initiative and come up with new ideas and solutions that helps Cool Company beat yesterday
We are looking for
Your are a Full Stack Software Engineer with deep product sense, that is skilled at demystifying the ambiguous, and has the ability to turn product specs into reality.
- 3+ years work experience in software development
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (coding standards, code reviews, testing, continuous integration)
- Excitement for full ownership of projects and ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch
- Product sense and a user-orientated focus
- Experience working in an agile development process
- You are fluent in English
It will be considered strongly advantageous if you have
- Worked in financial development projects, esp. invoicing systems
- Basic understanding of HR workflows
- Interest in or a part of the freelancing world
As a person you are:
- Take initiative
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, City
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.