Sweden House, 5 Upper Montagu Street, London, W1H 2AG
2. About this document
• We are providing our Key Facts document upon sign up to ensure the compliance for every worker engaged via an intermediary
• Firms who engage with contingent labour are required to provide clear and concise details on the engagement.
• You can use this document in conjunction with other documentation provided to enable you to make an informed decision before commencing on an Assignment.
3. Your status
Employed – You are an Employee of COOL COMPANY FREELANCE UK LTD; this means that you have many rights and obligations as laid out in your terms of employment. Some of these rights include:
1. You will be paid at least the National Minimum Wage.
2. Receive a written statement that will clearly state the basic details and main terms and conditions of your employment.
3. Receive an itemised payslip each time your salary is paid.
4. You have the right to paid annual leave.
5. Shared Parental leave, Maternity and Paternity Pay.
6. Be a reasonable employee and behave as such in any situation.
7. Carry out your duties with reasonable care and skill.
Please refer to your Employment Contract for more information or ask a member of our team.
8. What was agreed
Minimum Rate of Pay
‘Basic Rate’ These are the hours you work multiplied by the National Minimum wage.
COOL COMPANY Margin
This is the total amount COOL COMPANY FREELANCE UK LTD will charge the Agency, or Client, for the services you provide. This is the total amount COOL COMPANY FREELANCE UK LTDreceives and includes all the costs of employing you and our profit Margin.
Depending on yourassignment you may be paid weekly or monthly.
9.Deductions from Margin
Holiday Pay Entitlement
You are entitled to 28 days pro-rated, inclusive of bank and public holidays in the U.K. We include the cost in the Margin paid by the Agency/ Client.
As a large employer, we are required to pay the U.K.’s, Apprenticeship Levy. This is 0.5% of the total amount we charge the agency, excluding our profit Margin. This isincluded in the cost in the invoice totalpaid by the Agency/ Client.
Business Overheads (Cost of Insurances)
We apply a levy of 1% to the amount we charge the Agency/Client, to cover the additional cost of insurances. We include the cost of this in the Margin paid by the Agency/ Client.
Employers National Insurance (NIERS)
As your employer, this is the amount we pay to HMRC Employers National Insurance. We include the invoice paid by the Agency/ Client.
Company Profit Margin (Maximum)
Is the total amount COOL COMPANY FREELANCE UK LTD earns while you are on your Assignment. This covers the running costs of the business and facilitating your Assignment. This is included in the invoice paid by the Agency/ Client.
10.Deductions from your pay
Is the income tax paid to HMRC for you via Pay As You Earn(PAYE). This is closely linked to your Tax Code and associated Tax-Free Allowance.
National Insurance is a tax in the United Kingdom paid by workers and employers for funding state benefits.
£10,000,000 any one occurrence (Zurich)
Public & Products Liability
£1,000,000 any one occurrence (Zurich)
£1,000,000 any one occurrence (Zurich)
How to Make a Claim: If you need to make a claim against insurance, you must do this within 24 hours of you becoming aware of the issue or incident. Please email full details of your claim to our care team: email@example.com
This is not a legally binding contract, offer of employment or statement of terms, it is simply designed to provide the reader with further information regarding the engagement chosen by you.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.