Do you want to be part of the team that creates the new freelance platform for the project economy? We are now looking for a new Business Developer to join our awesome team that can expand our business and grow into a leading role within the company.
WHO WE ARE
Cool Company is a fast-growing Nordic tech leader who is striving to create smart solutions for freelancers and businesses. For freelancers, we simplify the process of starting a business and help people realize their dream without having to deal with the hassle of boring administration. For companies we streamline the process of sourcing, engaging and paying the freelancers.
During the autumn of 2019 we have created the missing piece, TopSkills. A matching platform for freelancers and assignments within tech, creative and business to connect demand with supply, all in one app.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Business Developer to join us to take lead for our B2B-offer and together with the PO for TopSkills develop Cool Companies business platform. The responsibilities will be:
- Screening of talents and consultants.
- Develop partnerships with business and companies in need of our B2B-offers and talent pool.
- Close collaboration with PO of TopSkills to develop our offer and service features.
- Close collaboration with our B2B team to find synergies and improve cross sales.
- Close collaboration with the marketing team to improve expectations of our B2B and TopSkills offer in earned, own and bought channels.
What we want to see in you:
- You have documented experience from recruitment and/or consultant brokers, preferably within IT and/or marketing.
- You have a go-get-attitude to make sure that tasks are done and targets met.
- You are not afraid of taking responsibilities, owning the process and take initiatives.
- You are solution oriented, happy to jump in where needed, self-driven and a team player.
- You have prior sales experience from similar categories or senior positions.
- You have either worked as a consultant and freelancer, or as a hiring manager at a company.
How We Like To Work:
- A team that understands the value of collaboration and believes in joint effort and success.
- Friendly working environment.
- Possibility to allocate some office hours for self-development or workshops.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fitness reimbursement for 3600 SEK/year
- Rooftop office in downtown Stockholm
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Social working environment with activities and after works
If you think this job description fits you, do apply right away, as we are continuously expanding our team and evaluating all the applications we receive. If you think you are missing some skills required, please write a brief cover letter to demonstrate your passion and what you and your qualities can bring to Cool Company.
Send your application to Rickard Svensson, CMO. email@example.com