Do you want to be part of the team which is creating a new generation work-life management platform for freelancers? Have you seen us in Stockholm metro and on social media? We are now looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join our awesome team. Please note that this role is temporary, and you will be contracted for 6 months.
WHO WE ARE
Cool Company is a fast-growing Nordic tech leader who is striving for creating smart solutions for freelancers and businesses. For freelancers, we simplify the process of starting a business and help people realize their dream without having to deal with the hassle of boring administration. For companies we streamline the process of sourcing, engaging and paying the freelancers.
In our IT Team, we develop various web and mobile applications to help our company achieve our missions, and to reach our vision to become a Pan-European market leader.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer with basic proficiency in test automation to join us. We are a team that push forward for leveraging the latest technological advancements. Our tech stack consists of:
- .Net Core for our backend solutions
- Azure SQL Server 2016
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure DevOps
- Selenium for test automation
What we want to see in you:
- You have at least 1 year of solid QA experience.
- You are confident that you can break our products and help us find bugs.
- You are comfortable with creating test plans for our products and testing new features.
- You are acquainted with and willing to improve yourself in Test Automation.
- You take part in all stages of Scrum processes (ideation, brain storming sessions, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives).
- You are not afraid of taking responsibilities, owning the product and taking initiatives.
- You are solution oriented, self-driven and a team player.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with a cloud-based administration system such as Azure DevOps
How We Like To Work:
- A team that understands the value of collaboration and believes in joint effort and success.
- Friendly working environment.
- Possibility to allocate some office hours for self-development or workshops.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fitness reimbursement for 3600 SEK/year
- Rooftop office in downtown Stockholm
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Social working environment with activities and after works
If you think this job description fits you, please apply right away, as we are continuously expanding our team and evaluating all the applications we receive. If you think you are missing some skills required, please write a brief cover letter to demonstrate your passion and what you can bring to Cool Company with your qualities.
At Cool Company, we care about diversity. We welcome applications from all backgrounds. We strive for equality, and inclusion and to make it a standard in our workplace in every aspect.
Send your application to Kerem Yüksel, CTO. firstname.lastname@example.org